cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA reports for Solution Manager Service Desk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

After setting up service desk and maybe SLA, do we have a report to generate ticket statistics? Currently I only know 2 ways which is the CRM_DNO_MONITOR and report RDSWP_REP_SERV_DESK_SE.

However both reports does not show me time taken to resolve issue by support teams (i.e. team A pass to team B, team B uses 2 days to solve). Is there a report to show this statistics or do we need a custom ABAP report?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christopher

Use the BADI

CRM_DNO_MONITOR-----Enhancements for Service Process Monitor.....for the transaction crm_dno_monitor and update the output for the same using the update method.

This decreases and save a lot of time and effort for builidng smthng new.

Hope it helps you

Regards

Prakhar

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

please share the solution ? how did u resolve it ?

0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

How did you solve it?

I´m facing same problema, could you share the solution with me ?

Kind regards,

Eduardo

former_member632458
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

I have resolved issue...

Cheers !!!!

Thank You,

Rajesh S

Former Member
0 Kudos

How?

The info within ticket=>Document Changes still stucked within each ticket... how did you extracted these info into a report? Z?

former_member632458
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christopher Hon Wai Lai ,

I am also facing the same problem,

How can we statastics of tickets? How did u resolved ur problem?,

Please help me,

Thank You,

Rajesh S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christopher,

In my experience, i cannot find the report statistics. But if you want to know the initial reaction time of each ticket, you can use SOLAR_EVAL then go to Analysis -> Solution -> Service Desk.

Then fill blank any field, click run. There you'll see the initial reaction time for each ticket

And also from my experience, you need to custom ABAP report to show the time statistics taken to resolve issue.

Regards,

-kris-