cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap print out not comming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all ,

I am new in SAP team . i am looking basis .

One of my purchaser user create PO .when he modify Purchase Order .and last save that one.

When he do ME9F .Give document number and execute.

when he select the Purchase document and then output messege

Not SAPLTD run or not giving Print output.

When I check thro.. sp02 . spool is creating but status is --. Not

In SPAD print is already configured.

But when i give printing in SPAD , All frontend printer detail is comming , Mean Printer is proper working.

why SAPLTD not comming in PO Print out

Kavi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If its a printer problem check in SU01 is your default printer secondly you can also check the printer setting in SPAD

thx

Mysterious

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check out the t code SPAD from where you can adjust the Output devices.

Thx

Mysterious

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Either the user in SU01 is missing the "print immediately" or the customizing of the PO has "print with batch job".

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

it has been selected in su01 "print immediately" . But how to customiz the PO for "print with batch job".

So that I can take print out immediatelly of my PO via ME9F.

kavi

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> it has been selected in su01 "print immediately" . But how to customiz the PO for "print with batch job".

I suggest you open another thread in the MM area, this is no basis topic (any more).

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

when I am doing ME9F . In this default Output device LP01 is comming . How I can change Default Output device or how I can change perameter of LP01

kavi

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is your printer (in SU01).

Markus

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

.... or it is the printer assigned to the purchase group. If you user is not assigned to any it picks the first printer available (which is by default LP01).

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

tell me one thing that u r facing the same problem ME9F in other users?

aftab

Former Member
0 Kudos

not in ME9F .

But when i do with ME9F with any Login and In massege output when I give document number and execute.

In Messege Output ,Default Output Device is LP01 is comming . How I can change this LP01 Output Device.

kavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Kavitac

If you want to change the output device then you need to write write ABAP code and Pass the required output device during runtime. Then after creating you need to pass the Output device name to the control parameters and output parameters.

Its not so easy to do, tell me why u want to change the default printer LP01 ?

rgds

Aftab

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks all of u for your good response.

kavi