Did you mean: 

Debit Memo/Supplementary Invoice--Price change effect for past dates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Guru's.

my client requirement is :

they have long term price contracts with customers for multiple materials

so based on price agreements, he is going to sale the products

but within the contract period itself they are again agreed for new price which effects from the pre date i.e sales done for previous dates.

so whatever the price difference old price(11/-) and new agreed price(10/-) i.e 1/- as to raise debit memo/supplemantary invoice.

The problem is there are multiple order types,multiple Sales orders ,for long periods duration and the list is very high volume.

how to solve this problem in SAP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

We also had the same requirement what we did was, developed a Zee program

which will sort out all the sales documents based on the PO number and from the date so that it will give a report of all sales order with PO number and date range and there we had also had the option of changing the new price then the system will calculate the price diiference and also the supplimentary invoice for the rate differences.

We had used a BDC to change the condition records a the same time in that program

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rithvika,

Thanks for response

My requirement exactly fit with development done by u

Can u help me out by the sending the Z program and BDC for same

Awaiting for ur replay.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunitha,

First, the example you gave, that is an example of Credit Memo not of Debit Memo. In case of Debit Memo, new prices will always be higher than that of old prices.

Then I think you can use LSMW for mass creation of Debit Memo Sale Orders by doing recording for one order. But while recording if you are creating it against Billing Document, then do take care that Sales Area of Debit Memo must match the Billing Document Sales Area. Otherwise thats OK.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks vishal

in my case it is debit memo only because by mutual agreement with customer only we are agree.

Is there any other way to solve this problem

Issue is still not closed

please update me

Regards