cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data error during Netweaver 2004s installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to install SAP Netweaver 2004s on Windows x64 platform.

I installed the J2SE 1.4.2_11-x86. At installation step "Import Java Dump" of Netwearver 2004s I get the error message:

++++

ERROR 2006-04-20 14:26:15

CJS-30049 Execution of JLoad tool 'C:\j2sdk1.4.2_11-x64\bin\java.exe -classpath C:\PROGRA1\SAPINS1\SOLMAN\SYSTEM\MSS\CENTRAL\AS\install\sharedlib\launcher.jar -showversion -Xmx512m com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart com.sap.inst.jload.Jload C:/PROGRA1/SAPINS1/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/MSS/CENTRAL/AS/install/lib/iaik_jce.jar;C:/PROGRA1/SAPINS1/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/MSS/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/jload.jar;C:/PROGRA1/SAPINS1/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/MSS/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/antlr.jar;C:/PROGRA1/SAPINS1/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/MSS/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/exception.jar;C:/PROGRA1/SAPINS1/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/MSS/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/jddi.jar;C:/PROGRA1/SAPINS1/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/MSS/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/logging.jar;C:/PROGRA1/SAPINS1/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/MSS/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/offlineconfiguration.jar;C:/PROGRA1/SAPINS1/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/MSS/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/opensqlsta.jar;C:/PROGRA1/SAPINS1/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/MSS/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/tc_sec_secstorefs.jar;D:/usr/sap/S01/SYS/exe/uc/NTAMD64/mssjdbc/base.jar;D:/usr/sap/S01/SYS/exe/uc/NTAMD64/mssjdbc/util.jar;D:/usr/sap/S01/SYS/exe/uc/NTAMD64/mssjdbc/sqlserver.jar;D:/usr/sap/S01/SYS/exe/uc/NTAMD64/mssjdbc/spy.jar -sec S01,jdbc/pool/S01,
yar15/sapmnt/S01/SYS/global/security/data/SecStore.properties,
yar15/sapmnt/S01/SYS/global/security/data/SecStore.key -dataDir E:/JAVA_EXPORT\JDMP -job C:\PROGRA1\SAPINS1\SOLMAN\SYSTEM\MSS\CENTRAL\AS\IMPORT.XML -log jload.log' aborts with return code 1.<br>SOLUTION: Check 'jload.log' and 'C:/PROGRA1/SAPINS1/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/MSS/CENTRAL/AS/jload.java.log' for more information.

++++

In the jload.log file the following error is displayed:

+++++

Apr 20, 2006 2:22:28 PM com.sap.inst.jload.Jload logStackTrace

SEVERE: java.io.IOException: Data error (cyclic redundancy check)

at java.io.FileInputStream.readBytes(Native Method)

at java.io.FileInputStream.read(FileInputStream.java:177)

at com.sap.inst.jload.io.SplitInputStream.fillBuffer(SplitInputStream.java:119)

at com.sap.inst.jload.io.SplitInputStream.read(SplitInputStream.java:327)

at com.sap.inst.jload.io.GZIPInputSentinel.fillBuffer(GZIPInputSentinel.java:93)

at com.sap.inst.jload.io.GZIPInputSentinel.read(GZIPInputSentinel.java:160)

at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.fill(InflaterInputStream.java:213)

at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.read(InflaterInputStream.java:134)

at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.read(GZIPInputStream.java:87)

at com.sap.inst.jload.io.ChoppedInputStream.read(ChoppedInputStream.java:130)

at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(BufferedInputStream.java:220)

at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:280)

at java.io.DataInputStream.read(DataInputStream.java:170)

at com.sap.inst.jload.db.BlobHandler.setValue(BitHandler.java:147)

at com.sap.inst.jload.db.DBTable.load(DBTable.java:274)

at com.sap.inst.jload.Jload.dbImport(Jload.java:323)

at com.sap.inst.jload.Jload.executeJob(Jload.java:397)

at com.sap.inst.jload.Jload.main(Jload.java:621)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)

at com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart.main(OfflineToolStart.java:81)

Apr 20, 2006 2:22:30 PM com.sap.inst.jload.db.DBConnection disconnect

INFO: disconnected

+++++

Does anyone knows what is causing this problem?

Best regards,

Twan Janssen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Twan

Where did you get the j2sdk1.4.2_11 for x64? I'm now starting a NW04s installation on x64 and SAP note 941595 presents a link to the SUN web site, but the link is not correct and results in an error. So I can not go on with the installation since I don't have the correct J2SDK.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Kind regards,

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

I did use the url in the SAP Note to get the J2SDK.

If you send me your email I can sent the jdk.

Regards,

Twan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Twan,

Thanks a lot for replying. It turned out there was a space to much in the URL as mentioned in the SAP note. After deleting the space, I was redirected to the right place and I already have the x64 system fully up and running.

Thanks again!

Cheers,

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the problem is solved by copying the installation DVD's to harddisk and start installation from hard disk. There was something wrong with the DVD player of the server which caused the error during a transport of a large file from DVD to harddisk.

Thanks for your reactions,

Twan Janssen

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Twan,

I don't know much about SAP NW2004s ABAP but for Java version it worked only for J2SE SDK version 1.4.2_08. So try with that.

All the best.

Regards,

Siva.

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ABAP version also works with 1.4.2_08

Regards

Raja