cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP - AppIntegrator iView SSO to non-SAP J2EE

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've created some basic Application Integrator iViews that attempt to log in to our product via SSO using Login Tickets.

When I run our app "natively" on the SAP J2EE Engine (NetWeaver), it works fine... i get my MYSAPSSO2 cookie and I can parse it, etc.

If I try to point the same System to an instance of our app running elsewhere (on JBOSS in this instance), I am not getting the cookie, even though the configuration is exactly the same.

I'm a bit of a "newbie" so please let me know if I'm missing something obvious. There's so much documentation available, I'm not sure what applies to me.

Alternatively, I can discontinue the use of the tickets and simply put the username in a HTTP request header... but I'm unsuccessful in getting that to work as well.

Getting frustrated! Please help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

does AppIntegrator work with EP 7.0 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

Could you pls let me know how are you parsing the MYSAPSSO2 cookie.

Is your problem solved..

thanks in advance,

bhawna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

If your are using user mapping for App Integrator Iview then check if you need to pass any application parameters. Check all the parameters in ur system definition such as

Domain : abc.domain.com

Protocol :

Port :

and the last one

Url to web application :

Check if this helps you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can't anyone help me with this one?

I'm running myself around in circles.

I have now discovered (no small means), that my EP and target app server must be in the same domain... they are.

But when i fully qualify the domain name in my system definition, the iView no longer gets to the target system... i just get a blank page.

This is on NW SP16, if that's of any help.

This is getting urgent and I would appreciate any advice.

former_member192029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

please do the following steps

1)Create the the target system entryy in SLD

2) Create a terget system in (sys admin>sys config)

3) Put necessary connection propeties

Description --> Description.

Host Name ---> target sys host name host.domain.com

Port

Path --->

Protocol --> http

3)Create system alias

4) Create user mapping , edit the user>> select the system alais & enter the valid user name & password for connecting to the target system

Hope it should go well

Cheers

Jawahar Govindaraj