cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thr,

I have an issue where the document flow shows the PGI, billing adn accounting document dates as 01/06/2009 where was when i checked the date when the accounting was posted, the date is 31/05/2009. Also the billing creation date and billing date are 31/05/2009. Could someone please explain me the reason behind this.

I have created a test scenario where i changed the billing date manually but the creation date remained intact and the posting was done for the date which i changed.

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

PGI is only for reducing of stock and for Delivery note creation only. Only when the billing document is created accounting entry for the customer happens which will be some time after you receive the Lorry receipt. So there is every possibility that the PGI be on 1st May and Billing date as 31st May. It cannot be reverse.

Regards,

Lakshmanan Krishnan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shweta,

It might be possible that your Billing might gone in Blocked State first.So if a Billing Doc. is in Blocked State, then its accounting document will not be created. Then next day (i.e. on 01.06.2009) someone might have released the Billing Document.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

the posting date in billing and accounting doc is determined from the actual good issue date in the delivery doc which is same as the plan GI date by system default. you can change the actual GI date according to your business requirement .you can also chang the billing date in VF01 to you input date .

by the way ,the plan GI date is copied from the schdule line in the sales doc , and the schdule line is calculated base on the route determination and the work time of the shipping point .