cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto assigning SLA service contracts to support messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Solman experts,

I'm trying to configure SLA in my solution manager 4.0 service desk system. I've tried to configure the below with guidance from this forum and other materials but still of no use.

Thnigs configured:

1) Defining response and service profiles - CRMD_SERV_SLA

2) Creating Service product - COMMPR01

3) Creating Service contract - CRMD_ORDER

4) Customising crm_dno_monitor - CRMV_SSC

Notes:

In my service contract, i have some red errors due to pricing procedure. Do I need to solve this and get it working?

When trying to manually assign a service product to the support message, i get the error, no service contract can be determined

Is there anything else i'm missing?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

First you need to assign the pricing condition error in the contract and then release it so that you can use it.

For assignment to SLFN or support message

There are several ways... one is .....you can define an Action to make this possible and assign it to slfn or ur transaction type of service desk..

Action Details to be used:

Processing time: Processing when saving document & Schedule automatically.

Determination Technology: Determination Using Conditions that Can Be Transported.

Rule Type: Workflow Conditions

Action Merging: Max. 1 Action for Each Action Definition.

Processing Types: Method Call

Method: AISDK_SP_ADD_PRODUCT

Processing Parameters:

Element: PRODUCT_ID

Name: PRODUCT_ID

Short Descript.: PRODUCT_ID

Structure CRMD_ORDERADM_I

Field: ORDERED_PROD

Initial Value: <your Service Product from COMMPR01>

Hope it solves ur problem

Regards

Prakhar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prakhar

I still have one error in my service contract - pricing procedure could not be determined:

Pricing procedure could not be determined

Message no. CRM_PRIDOC_COM401

Diagnosis

No pricing procedure could be determined for the parameters sale organization Sales, distribution channel/division 01/, customer pricing procedure and document pricing procedure V.

The entry is missing in Customizing.

System Response

The system cannot implement pricing.

Procedure

Maintain the entry in Customizing.

I have maintained the customising under SPRO > CRM > Basic Function > Pricing > Pricing in Business Transaction > Determine Pricing Procedures as

O 50000613 01 V 1 13SRVC

Is there anything else i need to check? going nuts on this over the past few days.

Thanks!

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christopher

in the sold to party BP or the one which you have used for the contract has the billing and sales data maintained if not

goto BP and choose sales area button

for the sold to party BP

Here maintain the division distribution channel and

below the tabs sales billing etc should be maintained.

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm facing the same problem... Any suggestion??

regards,

Biah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I faced the same issue with pricing procedure, but the issue got resolved after maintaining the pricing procedure determination and the details in the "Sold to Party". Some times CRM behaves this way and takles time top respond to your settings.

Try this, let me know if it worked.

1. Remeber, in CRM when ever you maintain any fields, do not manually enter the dta in the fields, always choose from the pop up list that comes up when you hit "F4".

2. Go to Path:-> IMG -->CRM --> Master Data --> Organization Management --> Tools --> Update Lsit of Organizational Objects.

in the next screen hit 'F4' and choose Object "O" and execute and then repeate the step for Object 'O'.

Log off and then log back in and try the Service contract again. This should determine the pricing procedure assuming the determintaion has been maintained in customizing and BP has been extended to the sales organization and distribution channel with the correct Customer Pricing Procedure.

If the error occurs again, just delete the Partner function "Payer" tab and re add it. this should trigger the determination again.

Regards,

Farhad.