cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Demand Planning : Logs for updates on Planning Book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are there change logs for changes made in interactive demand planning. I am trying to find information as to who changed the forecast values ( or for that matter any key figures) and when on the planning book. And also what was the value before the change.

My understanding is that forecast comparison can be done only when Univariate profiles are run but not for direct manual changes.

Thanks for your help ..

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There could be several third party developments to meet this criteria. But SCM Accelerators has a robust solution tested by several customers already. I have personally participated in this development, so in case you are interested on it, please let me know at ahernandez@scmaccelerators.com

SAP APO Demand Planning Change Log Demo - YouTube

This is the BAdI where you can address it /SAPAPO/TS_DM_SET, but the complex scenarios with specific selections (as most customers use) are not easily handled and may end up in misleading  information.

Regards,

Alfredo Hernandez

SCM Accelerators

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Unfortunately, I have not used the add ons in this note. You can call on SAP helpdesk contacts and get their guidance to proceed further. Alternatively, you can also create an OSS message to SAP so that they will guide you accordingly.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

1) Please check sap note 1308968 Change log for APO DP & SNP

2) Another way is to try creating a copy of key figure (under tracking) and then tracking the delta changes made later on using your own customised macro.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Senthil ... the note was very helpful ... I have sent an email to Marc Hoppe (as suggested in the pdf doc) about the add-on but haven't heard back from him. Have you used the add-on ? If yes, do you know the details --- I will reach out to other SAP contacts but if you have some comments/opinions on the add on, can you please share them ...

Thanks,

Mahesh