cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Choosing the right implementation partner

Ramesh_Cirrus
Explorer
0 Kudos

We are in the process of selecting a implementation partner for implementing SCM-APO/BI/PI. Can anyone recommend a good implementation partner? I would like to hear from someone who has used a implementation partner and overall ratings, recommendations etc.

We have identified couple of them including SAP but not yet finalized.

Appreciate you help,

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

as far as the scope of your project goes i.e APO / BI / PI I would like to tell you that there are very few high experienced Consultants in these areas in India. How ever other than the implementation you have to also look into aspects of Change Management and Training. So when you evaluate the Vendors please ask them how they are going to handle these two aspects in Implementation. Apart from this also ask them to give a praposal with High level Project Scope and Reosurces details (CVs) whom they are going to put for your Project. There are some bih players in the market like SAP India, TCS, IBM but what is important for you to see and evaluate is competency to handle the Project professionally.

All the Best !!!

Thanks,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

choosing a implementation parter requires a lot of things its not alone a ompany who implemented the SAP respective modules according to your requirements.

First thing since you have already taken a decision for enhanching your company scope with the help of SAP, then you must aware that this requires certain changes in your organisations.

So first you should find that if your implementation partner suggest some process changes / improvements (say changes in opearting procedures)

how comforatble you are accepting changes , otherwise mostly it happes that implementation partner are not able to provide the improvements up to the marks.

So my personnal suggestion is that before finalising the partner please think twice.

Now comming to your real queary of choosing the implementation partner.

Sos as of now in the SAP world if we look at the Indian market there are two major company who is leading with major market share.

In domestic implementation SIEMENS , is leading on top and then IBM and Satyam or on 2nd place.

In maeket you can get the more implementation partner who are ready to implement in less rate.

But its up to you what are the areas you want to cover and what is the scope of implementation , and also which suits your budget.

many of the comapnies during scope study says that they done these many project , but you have to keep thinking and come to a conclusion that what are they implemented and how they are running.

by saying all above i am assuming that you are already running in ECC systems.

Hope this helps you.

in case if you need any query please revert back.