<Sender_MT>

<FileName>abc.txt</FileName>

<Record>

<TEXT>.......</TEXT>

<TEXT>.......</TEXT>

<TEXT> ......</TEXT>

</Record>

</Sender_MT>

I would like to output the data which are the values of the tags <TEXT> to a flat file with the file name of the value of <FileName>

I tried to use Variable Substitution in FTP CC. I set a val1 = payload:Sender_MT:1,FileName,1 . But I got an error says "Unknown structure 'ns0:Sender_MT' found in document'. I looked at the message monitoring. It shows payload <n0:Sender_MT>. not <ns0:Sender_MT>. I think that is why I got the error. Then I tried to use XSLT mapping. I set

<Receiver_MT>

<Record>

<xsl:value-of select="ns0:Sender_MT/Record"/>

</Record>

</Receiver_MT>

But I get an error says "XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 32, 64, 66(:main:, row:1, col:3): ".

Could anybody help me out? Thanks!

Jack

Edited by: Jack Mathew on Jun 4, 2009 6:22 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls check below thread,it many help you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone's input. The problem is resolved. It was an error in CC configuration.

Jack

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dude this looks purely like a variable reference error. Have you mapped the the Filename field in the target too? UR XSLT mapping dosent seem to indicate that... run ur mapping test to check that..

Second ... if ur source structure is hierarchcially similar then var 1 should be -

payload:Receiver_MT:1,FileName,1

Regards,

Arvind R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error looks like related to your schema definition at receiver side adapter,check the schema definition

Rajesh