cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I need your help with Value contracts in SD with a SAP ECC6, highest support package is SAPKB70015. I customized a value contract linked to a monthly billing plan and have 2 kinds of problems:

1. I have a pricing procedure with 2 kinds of price: a manual price and an automatic price. When I create a value contract, the system update pricing with the condion record value (I used the VK11 to create it) but if I add a manual price, the system correctly deactivate the automatic price and take in account only the manual price, but does not update the Target Value which stay the same of automatic price. For example:

t1: contract creation

ZPVC 1.000,00

ZVMP

TOTAL 1.000,00 Target Value 1.000,00

t1: contract creation, pricing change

ZPVC 1.000,00

ZVMP 5.000,00

TOTAL 5.000,00 Target Value 1.000,00

2. the second problem is that when I start to invoice the value contract, the system does not update the Value Released with the already invoiced amounts, even if in the Billing Plan View invoiced amounts have status "C".

Hope you can help me soon. Thanks in advance.

Maria

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniela,

You are right. System will not change the Target value. Because it is a Target value that you are setting. And this Target value is nothing but total of all billing plan amount. So when this Target value is exceeded by your manually entered price, system will give you a warning message stating Target value is exceeded but it will not update by itself.

You have to manually change its value if you want to set other Target value.

I dont have any idea for your second problem. Some one will assist you.

Hope you would get something from the above

regards,

Sagar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniela,

1) One idea is to manually override basic price ZPVC instead of using another pricing condition ZVMP. Maintain your pricing procedure in Sales and Distribution > Basic Functions > Pricing > Pricing Control > Define and Assign Pricing Procedures.

2) The released value is made up of the total of open order and delivery values plus the values already billed to the value contract. - No idea how this could not work if your invoice is really billed to the value contract (check document flow of the contract; possibly check copy control if maintained correctly).

Please post your feedback.

BR,

Zuzana