cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not Received in PSA Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Need your inputs here. I am facing 'Data not Received in PSA Table' error while loading data for Technical COntent Master data objects.We have extracted the data from the Data source, but unable to load data atleast till PSA for some Master Data objects.

For some other Objects, Data load fails with out transfer of any data mentioning Data source to be copied and Transfer Rules to be activated.

Diagnosis

DataSource 0TCTSYSID does not have the same status as the source system in the Business Information Warehouse.

The time stamp in the source system is 2008/12/18 17:34:30.

The time stamp in the BW system is 2008/12/02 17:06:56.

Any inputs regarding this would be of great use.

~ Ganesh Thota.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ganesh, the resolution provided by you was very helpful to a beginner like me, even I was facing this issue for sometime.

Many thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your time & inputs.

We have finally resolved the issue.

Scenario :: Able to Extract data from a datasource. But unable to load data to Data Target even to PSA.

PSA tables were also active in the system. Data loads fail mentioning time stamp difference between the system and Data source or Dat source to be replicated.

Solution Implemented: There has been an Invalid User Id & password hardcoded for RFC destination.

Please check the RFC destination test through Sm59.

Issue was traced through Sm58 dumps.

Thanks & Regards,

Ganesh Thota.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Thanks a lot for your solution. It really helped me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Just an idea, is the SAP system where you encounter the error a development box or a system where you transported the datasource?

If its a transport, can you try transporting again the datasource from the source system then check on the logs, then try the replication again.

Hope this helps.

- Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for not mentioning that. I have extracted data successfully from all the data sources and checked the IDoc status too for the period which i have run the data loads. All the IDOCS were successfully completed in the system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try first to check your extractor using RSA3. If data is extracted correctly I would say that the solution already provided should work. Normally these errors are corrected replicating and activating the datasource again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Replicate the datasource and then activate the transfer rules. Now retry the load. It should work.

Bye

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dinesh,

I have done that and tried the data load. But still the problem persists.

~Ganesh Thota