cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idoc-bpm-file scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I am trying to send IORDER01(pm order) from an R/3 system to a file, which works fine.

but when i try to use some business logic like if order type = 'PM01' then only i have to write to the file, using ccBPM, it fails...

this is my first BPM scenario and am having trouble....have read lot of blogs etc...can u please tell me where i am going wrong...

I have a data type DT_FILE for writing to the file.

I have interfaces:

si_oa_iorder(outbound asynchronous interface for file)

si_aa_iorder(abstract asynchronous interface for idoc)

si_aa_file( abstract asynchronous interface for file)

si_ia_file (inbound asynchronous interface for file)

I have message mapping MM_IORDER2FILE mapping IDoc to flat file structure

I have operation mapping OM_IORDER2FILE where I have mapped si_aa_iorder and si_aa_file

(( Is this right? are both abstract interfaces to be mapped? or do i need to create more mappings like si_oa_iorder to si_aa_iorder etc? please clarify...))

My IP is very simple with just a 'recv step' having container element of type si_aa_iorder and 'send step' having container element of type si_aa_file to start with..i haven't yet put the switch control etc...even such simple IP fails....

I have created Configuration objects like

Business System for file receiver

Business component for Idoc sender with adapter specific details set

Communication channels for Idoc and file adapters

No sender agreement as it is Idoc communication

Receiver agreement between the Integration Process(IP_IORDER2FILE) and the file server

2 Receiver determinations between BC_idoc_send to IP and other from IP to FileRecv system

2 interface determinations , one from si_oa_iorder of BC_idoc_send to IP and other from si_aa_file of IP to file recv system.

This is my setup and this fails....

My question is..is my message mapping and operation mappings correct? and can u see any obvious blunders i am doing?

please bear in mind that with same interfaces and sending and recv components, it runs fine without BPM....so please look at the BPM bit of mappings/config that i might have missed and please advice asap..

Thanks in advance and i am sure there would be lot of gurus for whome it is just a peanut...so please reply...

Regards

Jhansi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Firstly, you said you are not using any Switch, then how are you specifying the condition ?

Secondly, your interface is not dependent on the BPM, its dependent on the configuration. BPM is a representation on how the interface works in step-by-step manner.

So, while checking the condition order type = 'PM01', you must be using the Switch, i believe, which has to options Branch1 and Branch Oherwise. Branch1 means when the condition is TRUE and BranchOtherwise is when condition is FALSE.

If you can let me know the condition statement that you have given in the Switch, I can try to tell you more.

-Sid