cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table not seen in the layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I wanted to display table in adobe form. I got the internal table from the interface to the context of the form.

When designing the form, i dragged and dropped the table from data view to the form designer. I assumed a table element is created on the designer. But a group of textboxes are created with all the table elements.

When i wanted to create a table manually, i couldnt find table element in the pallette. Everything else like, textbox, dropdown box etc are present, but not the table. How can i display the contents in the form of a table now? Am i in the wrong version of adobe forms?

Thanks,

Satish Challa.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its better you create a Table in Layout Designer and then goto the Object Pallette of that Table and bind that internal table of the webdynpro context (Similarly specify the binding for Table-row columns). Also specify the settings like check the check box "Repeat row for each data item" and specify the min count to 1 and uncheck the max count (Do specify these settings for table and table row) in oblect pallette and in that binding tab. Also this table must be in Subform with layout as "Flowed".

Regards

Pradeep Goli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

To follow this approach, i have to create a table, and to create a table, i need the element to drag and drop.

The table element in elements pallette is not seen in my system. That is the problem. But everything else like textbox, dropdown, listbox are visible.

Thanks,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To create a table in the layout designer just goto the "Table" menu in the adobe livecycle designer toolbar, in that select "Create Table" and when you click on that a popup opens up based on your choice select a radiobutton and create the table, this is no where related to webdynpro, it only from layout designer perspective. After creating this table then bind the relevant fields of that table to the webdynpro context table in form as specified by me in the previous message.

I think from Adobe LiveCycle Designer version 7.1 the "Table" menu toolbar option is provided. If yours is lower verion then try to upgrade to latest version or alleast version 7.1.

Regards

Pradeep Goli

Edited by: Pradeep Goli on Jun 4, 2009 8:17 PM