cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP EArly watch alert not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

The SAP early watch alert is not working in the system. i have checked all the configuration and made all the RFC tests everthing seems to be fine .

I have followed the note 207223 and also www.service.sap.com/ewa. but still the issue is same.

Can some one help me regarding the same.

Do you think upgrading the plug ins in SAP will help.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes offcourse, keeping the servicetools or plugins upto date in both, the remote and the solman system, will help here. Run rtcctool and see if any missing note is there and apply the plugins/notes if recommended.

However, I hope you are trying to get EWA via Solman, right ? So, where you are actually facing the problem ? Is the data collection from the remote system to Solman fine ? or sm:services job failing in solman ? and in SDCCN of the remote system, what is the master rfc destination in the settings ? It should be the rfc to the Solman.

did you refer the .sim files under service.sap.com/rkt ? please go through those and check if anything missing

service.sap.com/rkt -> solman version -> Technology consultants and System admin -> open the trees for 'Service Delivery Platform' and 'EWA, SL and solution reporting' and download the sim files