cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting to wrong GL account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I created an order with 2 items, at invoicing, they are supposed to be posted to different gl accounts as indicated in account determination vkoa, but that is not the case they are going to thesame gl account and this is wrong. How can i sort this out?

thanks

Maureen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

GO INTO YOUR iNVOICE,IN THE TOP MENU BAR ENV-Acct Det Analysis. Click on that you will see why same account is getting determined for both. Check the account assignment group in the material master.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked from account determination analysis, the first item is showing 2 gl accounts being determined for it for condition type pr00 message 120 and 215 respectively, one for KOFI and one for KOFK, this is the material that is posting to the wrong gl account as the second gl acc determined is wrong.

How can i resolve this?

Thanks

Maureen.

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Moureen,

Go to "VKOA" (CO01TABLE) and delete the second entry by clicking on poistion at the bottom, enter all the fields based on which the second G/L Account has been determined. I am not sure that you need two G/L accounts(KOFKWITH CONTROLLING, KOFI- WITHOUT CONTROLLING). Once you delete the second entry, this should work.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tnx alot, ur replys were very helpful and has solved the problem.

Maureen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are confident that your VKOA settings are correct, then you should check your pricing procedure where also, you have to ensure that correct Account Keys are assigned to respective condition types.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi