cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP change name link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

In CUP 5.3, in End user Personalization, there should be a field as "Change Name Link". To my surprise, this field is available in DEV server but only this particular field is not available in our GRC PRD server (both the servers have identical configuration).

Could somebody share some possible reason/resolution for this discrepancy?

Thanks

Abhijeet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hkaur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Abhijeet,

These initial files will not effect any settings. You can go ahead and upoad the initial data to the PRD system.

See if this resolves the issue.

Harleen

SAP GRC RIG

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't have it either.

I have to pop this foolish question: Are you running on the same SP level? Double check it. Maybe you forgot to press the upgrade button under config>>upgrade

BTW I'm running version: AC-CUP 5.3_04.0 ( Build ID:03090808 )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Either you are not on right SP or you forgot to import the .xml file which comes with the installation. You can export the initial data from Dev and import it in Prod and you should be able to see this option in Prod.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If I export the Initial data from DEV and import it in PRD, at what all settings it may impact if any?

Thanks

Abhijeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

I surprise why the 'CHANGE NAME LINK filed not showing.

But If you can login to oracle database and insert the following enrty then your problem will be resolved.

insert into sapsr3db.VT_AE_EU_PRSNL values ('CHANGE NAME LINK',1,'',0,1,0);

But SAP will not recommend this procedure. By inserting one row in the table will not harmful, You can go with it.

Regards,

Sudip.