cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple shipping address for single customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a regular customer who needs to have his goods delivered to several constant locations. How can I capture the delivery address of all the locations.

Regards

Rasheed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sunil_p4
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can define mutltiple SH - Shipto parties and assign to the customer master in the partner functions.

While creating the Sales order, system will give a drop down to select for which ship to parties you want, select them and create you order and then deliver.

Rgds

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Taking this query ahead, is it possible to have multiple shipped to party for a single Sales order?

i.e. single sales order creation but goods to be delivered to all the shipped to party assigned in the customer partner function in custoemr master.

right now I can only choose 1 entry from a list of all additional shipped to parties assigned to the customer.

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes this is possible but small work around is there, maintain the line items as per quantity and ship to party and you can able to give manually ship to parties in each line item. And the system will split deliveries as per ship to party, if you require you can combine all the deliveries in to one billing document as the bill to party is the same.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can maintain multiple ship to parties in the Customer Master. Once you do this while creating the SO the system would ask to which ship to party should the Order go.You may choose the appropriate one.

But in the same order if you wish to ship item to diff ship to's then at the Item level in the partners give the appropriate ship to parties. By this you can avoid creating multiple orders.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per your suggestion , for a customer ( abc company ltd) I should make different ship to parties with the same name but different addresses.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rasheed,

Create the different ship to parties using XD01 and Account Group Ship to Party.

Assign these ship to parties to the customer in partner functions in XD02.

Next when you create teh sales order, you will have multiple options to chose from.

But in each case, one Sales Order can have only one Sold to PArty and One Shipped to PArty.

You may have to create another SO with same PO and Same Sold to PArty and Choose the next Shipped to Party option which you must have assigned in the Customer Master.

Cheers

Edited by: Mohammed Raheel on Jun 8, 2009 10:19 AM

0 Kudos

you can create multiple ship to party with each representing a different location and assign the ship to to the sold to code for the customer,

so when you create an order you can select which ship to you want to ship to

hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per your suggestion , for a customer ( abc company ltd) I should make different ship to parties with the same name but different addresses.