cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Optimizer Run: PLanning Results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

We are running the Optimizer in ANNUAL Bucket (1st April,2009 to 31st Mar,2010). We want to do the Planning for year 2009 to 2010.

We Released the Demand in 2009-2010 Bucket. When I am Running the Optimiser the System is generating the Planned Orders in 2010-2011 Bucket .

Kindly give your Inputs and tell me the System settings so that the planned orders should generate on 1st April,2009.

Regards

Guru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you tell little bit more on your bucket defination, is that you are using annual bucket with monthly period or something else?

because in monthly bucket will have only one order , but it seems that you are using annual bucket with day .

And also since you want to take run in 2009 to 2010 but since you are running now you can not take snp with old bucket , that means you have to take run from april 2010 to 2011.

since snp will not plane before current date , say today which is 040609.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are taking an year as Bucket and running the optimiser.

Is there any chances or any system settings to make the system to generate the planned orders on 1st April, 2009.

Regards

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. You can not get the plan in SNP for 010409.

Only thing youo can do that you can plan in bucket 2010 - 11.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you will not get as of today plan order for 01042009.

In snp optimiser profile , go to model parameter, and change value in bucket offset , if you enter 1 then it will show in same day at 235959 and if youo enter value = 0.00 then result will show in next bucket 000000.

if you need any further clarification , please revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

There could be a number of factors because of which this is happening

1) Check the Time Bucket Profile if it is correctly matching your requirements

2) Check the Storage Bucket Profile

3) Planning Book and Data view that is being used has to be aligned to your requirements.

4) See if the SNP Production Horizon is not preventing generation of Planned orders in the 2009-10 buckets.

5) Resources must not be already loaded 100 % with the current Order. Hence please delete all Production Orders / Process Orders in the 2009-10 buckets (In ECC side) and ensure that all your resources are showing 0% utilization for the optimizer to give the best results.

As of now you can work on this and let me see if I can give more inputs to resolve your problem.

Thanks,