SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exit - in ELMU Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are planning to use ELMU for upload the Meter Readings,which came by file from third party company.

I need to make a check for Negative Consumption ,which will be done After ending of ELMU run. Is the any User Exit ,that can be done AFTER ALL METER READINGS from the Filme Uploaded?

Or you're advise to make this check seperatly,by another transaction called by the user?

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case, Independent Validation-15 Meter overflow, does not satisify your requirement, you can write your own check in SPRO

System Modifications>User-Defined Independent Validations>Allocate Customer-Specific Validations to Function Modules

The validations has to be done here so that they are not upload process/Tcode specific (For eg: if you FM BAPI_MTRREADDOC_UPLOAD) in future.

John

0 Kudos

Hi John,

Very Helpful Information.

But for Negative Consumption Check I need all MRs from an Installation Group to be Uploaded, and the checks there I can't know that . You got another Idea?

Thank you,

Michael.

0 Kudos

Michael,

ELMU is a mass activity and of course follows the design rules of mass activities. Please check-out the events 1796 - 1799 (transaction FQEVENTS) which are processed during any mass activity. Event 1799 is executed after the last interval (here IDoc) is processed. At this point of time all meter readings must have been processed.

Kind regards,

Fritz

0 Kudos

Thanks Fritz ,

I will check it..

Mike.