Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Determination of No of deliveries for a Sales Order

former_member423024
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm new to SAP.

1)Could anyone let me know how to determine no of deliveries that've been generated for a sales order.Also how to refer various documents in a sales flow.

2) Also Caould anyone explain what do u mean by Sales area in detail.

Thanks

Natasha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto T.Code VA03.

Enter the sales document number.Click on Document flow or Press Shift+F5.

Here you will find all the deliveries that are created for your order.

Sales area is the combination of Sales organisation,Distribution channel and division.

Just check the organisational structure in SAP-Sales and Distribution.

You can create new Distribution channel,S.Organisationa nd division in customisation.The path is:

SPRO>Enterprise structure>Definition>Logistics-General>Define,Copy,delete,check division.

SPRO>Enterprise structure>Definition>Sales and Distribution>Here you can define S.organisation and D.Channel.

Please search in forum.You will get lot of information.Search in WIKI also.

Regards,

Krishna.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Natasha,

Rather than posting these very informative questions.... You can check SCN's Wiki section. It has a bunch of documents which will further enhance ur knowledge.... and help u to understand things better.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki

Thanks,

Raja

former_member423024
Participant
0 Kudos

thank you very much. I'm new to SDN and SAP too. So, I've posted the basic questions. Sorry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Natasha for understanding.... Here i am including the link of SAP help. Have a look at it.... ANd then also u find any difficulties you are most Welcome to post the questions.....

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/92/df293581dc1f79e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Check in the VL06F and found out the list of deliveries happend for a particular Order

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

As per the transaction level you can determine the No of deliveries in the document flow of VA02.

Goto transaction VA02 and give the sales order number and then click on the Docment flow symbol or Shift + F 5

Then you will be lead to one screen of documents flow where you can find all the delivery document created for the sales order.

The same can be have by using hte table entries

Goto Transaction se16 and give the table as VOFA and inthe docment category as J and execute

There you will get all the deliveries for the sales order.

Sales area is nothing but the combination of Sales organiation + distributio channel+division.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi natasha,

Go to Transaction VA02/ VA03 and select the document flow to see the documents generated.

And Sales Area is combination of Sales Organisation+ Distribution Channel+ Division.

Regards

JP