cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not coming from DOE to Mobile After defining Rule for device attribute

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a DO and rule for it.In case of Bulk Rule for all definition when i triggere extract from Portal then all the data comes to outbound queue but when i define rule for Device attribute then no data comes to my Outboun queue.Here is the scenario what i am doing :

1. I have order header in my backend which has a field named "Work_Center" and this will be criteria field.

2. In CDS table i have all the records for all the work center.

3. Now in RMM under customized , i have added an attribute named "Work_center".

4. Now i defined a rule with Device attribute mapping and activated the rule.

5. Now on Portal i assigned this data object and in the device attribute tab i assigned the value(this value exist in CDS table for few orders) of a Work center to the attribute "Work_Center" .

6. Then i triggrere extract but its Outbound queue is empty, what could be the reason.

Is my approach is correct

Regards,

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

You can check one ore thing, after you have performed all the steps till step 5, i.e. just before triggering

extract. Check if the AT table for ur DO has entries based on the criteria specified by you...

1. In the workbench click on the Data Object, and then right click and select "View Metadata".

2. Select Distribution Model tab.

3. Now select your DO's Association table.

4. For the input field DEVICE ID specify your corresponing device id,and also for status field specify it

as "I" and execute

If there are any entries now in the AT table, and on triggering extract if they are not coming to the

outbound Q there is some EXTRACT Q blocked. And is there were no entries in the AT then the rule

specified is not the satifying.

Thanks,

Swarna

Now if you have entries w

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Swarna,

This has solved my problem,thanks a lot.

Regards,

Abhishek

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

AnanthNatarajan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Your approach is correct.

There are two possibilities in this case,

1. Check after triggerring the pending extract whether the data is still present there or it is getting

extracted. If it is not getting extracted, the DMSCV should become operational.

2. Please check SMQ2 for the extract queue, if it is in ready state, unlock it to process the same.

Regards,

Ananth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Your approach is correct. You should ideally get data if the value that you are providing in the portal exist in the CDS. Can you check the following,

1. Check whether the DM is generated properly without any syntax errors. Do find this, select the DM and click on the 'Check' Button. This will tell you if the DM is inconsistent.

2. Check if any RR queue is failed in tcode SMQ2.

3. Did you by chance change the default RMM? You could try regenerating the RMM as well.

Tell me your findings.

Best regards,

Vinodh

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did u activate the rule from distribution rule administration?

Check if the device subscriptions are correct.

Regards,

Siva.