cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a custom field in fast entry tab of support message screen(CRMD_ORDER)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I want to add a custom field(component) in create support message screen of Transaction CRMD_ORDER in u201CFast Entryu201D tab.The field is same as the component field in the "SAP attributes" tab of the "transaction data" tab of same screen.Kindly let me know of any exit for adding the custom field for this support message screen of CRMD_ORDER or any other option of achieving the same(example copying of standard screen and reassigning by customization).A step by step procedure would be highly appreciated.

Regds,

VLP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use easy enhancement workbench

The Easy Enhancement Workbench is a development tool with which SAP applications (called Business Objects in the following document) can be extended in a simple manner.

Customer enhancements to a Business Object are defined via wizards. The Workbench then does all development work for the user; databank tables, screens and application logic are created automatically. Finally the customer enhancement is included in the SAP standard.

This also allows users without ABAP knowledge the simple possibility of extending the SAP standard.

An extension created using the Easy Enhancement Workbench does not differ technically from one created manually. In both cases transportable ABAP objects are created and the same Customer Exits, Business Transaction Events or BAdIs are implemented

You need to use EEWB feature to achieve the same.

Tutorial

http://www.scribd.com/doc/6755615/Eewb-Steps

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm50/helpdata/en/9f/a19c921f0911d6b1d500508b6b8b11/frameset.htm

In addtion check this note

Note 484597 - Customer enhancement of CRM applications

a guide is attached to it for telling u steps

Hope query is solved

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhakar,

Thanks for your input.I have used the EEWB tcode for achieving the same but this wizard add a custom tab and the custom fields in it.I dont want that.I want the custom field in the existing standard tab "fast entry" tab and this field will be a clone of a standard field already present in a dfferent tab of the screen.

Hope I have clarified my requirement.Kindly let me know if you have more options to achieve this.

Regds VLP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry..I meant Prakhar...

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes it is possible via EEWB but u need to use screen sequencing also in addition to it

consult a CRM or solman consultant.

Regards

Prakhar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prakhar,

I tried using the screen sequencing though CRMV_SSC but my screen got restored to orignal with the item details tab which I didnt wanted.Now I am not able to revert it back to my old setting as i guess my screen profile SRV_SLFN_1 has lost some of its properties.Kindly let me know how to revert the properties of SRV_SLFN_1.

Regds,

Vlp