cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRicing Procedure update in Open SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends i hv created new pricing procedure existing company , but i want to update the old open sales order to new pricing procedure is there any way , and my return order for old billing follows the old pric proc can i update to new one

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gilmarluiz_puntel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hI.

Karthik, I think that you are wrong.

Only the new sales orders will determine the new pricing procedure.

Mahesh:

The invoice has the same pricing procedure of the sales order?

If are not the same, I guess that the picing procedure will be redetermined.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gilmar,

For correcting me.

Yes, once the Pricing procedure is determined it does not get updated or refreshed.

Regards,

Karthik.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even in creation mode of sale order itself you can see the pricing procedure field will be in grey mode which means, before saving the sale order, you cannot change the pricing procedure.

You have to create new sale orders if you want to have the new pricing procedure.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thanks all

the open sales order having old pri pro., but when billing determine to new pri pro .it is ok .

but my return order created with reference to (old pri pro) billing.,

have the old pro pro in the return order and the credit for returns billing also has the old pri proc is there

any way for return order update to new pri pro or in the billing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

The moment you assign the new Pricing procedure in the Pricing procedure Determination for the combination of Sales Area and the Customer & Document Pricing Procedure, all the relevant documents will be updated with the new Pricing procedure.

Regarding to the Returns Order if those are also to be charged based on the new Pricing procedure then assign the new Pricing procedure else the old pricing will do. But I think assigning the new procedure should be right.

Regards,

Karthik.