SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retail MM Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new to retail.

I had a issue with respect to Retail price.

We are maintain price with respect to Vendor in article master, For the first time where we maintain or update price with respect to one Vendor an info-record is created.

The major Constraint is my client wants

1) The same price needs to be updated or extended even for other vendors without maintaining an Info-record.

Second Major issue:

2) When we are extending the article master with respect to other stores all the views get extended automatically by using the Listing B1, except Purchase View.

For this we need to extend enter the distribution Centre as Vendor and with respect to single store we need to extend the Unit price of that vendor.

And we need to do the number of times the stores are there.

My Client wants when we create an article with respect to external vendor, the same price needs to be extended for other vendors without maintain an additional info record.

Apart from this they want same price to be extended for other stores which has been maintained in distribution centre without maintaining any additional inforecord.

Is it Possible ?

Please guide me with your valuable inputs.

Best Regards

Javeed

4 REPLIES 4

0 Kudos

Question 1: You always need an inforecord to store vendor/article conditions. You may use the article copy function to even copy inforecords or the mass maintenance transactions to get it faster done.

Question 2: Do not understand what you are asking.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Javeed.

Let´s see if I understood question 2:

If the distribution center is the supplying plant for the mentioned stores, you don´t need the purchasing view for each store for every article. The purchase price will be transfered from the DC to the store when the goods receipt form the stock transport order is posted.

Regards,

Juan Carlos

0 Kudos

Dear Juan Carlos Master

U R Rightly understand my requirement.

Could u tell me why we required Stock Transport Order for this ? Cant we use Normal Purchase order Document type ? raised from Store ?

Because it is purely a sale from Distribution Centre to store. Distribution Centre has its Own Margin on Sale of this goods.

Secondly How it will transfer the Price from Distribution Centre to Store ? Because store has to raise a Purchase Order and price needs to be picked Up rite ?

Plz suggest.

Best Regards

Javeed

0 Kudos

Could u tell me why we required Stock Transport Order for this ? Cant we use Normal Purchase order Document type ? raised from Store ?

- if your DC and store belongs to different company code, then just use 'normal purchase order' (better create a new order type, eg. ZNB), but we normally also call it 'stock tranport order' as the DC is an internal vendor.

Secondly How it will transfer the Price from Distribution Centre to Store ? Because store has to raise a Purchase Order and price needs to be picked Up rite ?

- Retail Pricing: "DC sales price" could be created via MM41/MM42/VKP5

- Purchasing Pricing Schema assigned to Stock Transport Order (DC->Store): contains the condition type of 'DC sales price"