Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with normal correction.

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am configuring ChaRM in SolMan system. I am able to perform the steps mentioned in the RKT. But currently I am facing 2 issues.

1. There is no action as "Create Change Request" in the support message. I can see only "Create Change Document". How can I get that action? What is the difference between a change request and chage document?

2. For normal correction (maintenance), once the message reaches the status "In developement", when I try to perform the action "Logon to the system", nothing is happening and I am getting successfull message saying "Action Logon to system performed immediately".

Please help me to solve these problems.

Thanks and Regards,

Rajeev.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. There is no action as "Create Change Request" in the support message. I can see only "Create Change docuement" How can I get that action? What is the difference between a change request and chage document?

you are correct only action is there create change document because first a change document is created for Change manager approval and after his approval and concern he create a type of correction ithen only u get the next doc.

2. For normal correction (maintenance), once the message reaches the status "In developement", when I try to perform the action "Logon to the system", nothing is happening and I am getting successfull message saying "Action Logon to system performed immediately".

Check your authorization to logon to that satellite system

Regards

Prakhar

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for the answer. It solves the first question.

For the second one, I already gave all the authorizations. For UC,the action Logon to System works fine. It is not working for the normal corrction. This should not be a problem with the RFC or authorization. Even there is no failure message.

Please help

Regards,

Rajeev

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it is working for UC bt not for normal in that case just check the action :logon to system in the action definition and conditions via IMG

Regards

Prakhar

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

I haven't created any action. I think its SDHF and SDMI actions. Do I need to configure anything with these actions? Could you please guide me how to check with these actions step by step?

Thanks a lot..

Rajeev

maarten_lamers
Discoverer
0 Kudos

hello,

Try to use the pfcg rol (add it to your SU01 account): SAP_S_RFCACL. Also check if the autoration within that role has been activated.

I'm also now implementing ChaRM and it works fine at my side.

Good Luck!

Cheers,

Maarten

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

That role is already there . Authorization should not be an issue as it works fine with UC. This should be an issue with Action Profile SDMJ. Even I tried to delete the action LOGON_MJ and recreated it. Now its reflecting red in PPF definitions. Unable to assign the processing type HF_EXECUTE_ACTION as it is not there in the drop down. It seems there is some configuration issue with Action profile and PPF actions. I am able to assing the processing type in action profile and able to define the parameters. Buut the same misses in PPF actions.

Any idea?

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try activating the CHARMS BC sets again it might be of some help as it is standard.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Prakhar

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

The issue resolved by deleting and recreating the action definition Logon_MJ.

Regards,

Rajeev

Answers (0)