cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enable users to change SD pricing condition texts themselves?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

my users want to be able to change the texts of the SD pricing conditions themselves. They intend to rename them from time to time.

Of course they should not get the authorizations for customizing.

I yet couldn't find any possibility to enable that, neither in customizing, nor could I find any thread about that here in the forum.

Does anybody of you know how that could be made possible?

Thank you very much!

Humblebub

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gilmarluiz_puntel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.

I agreee with Imran.

We need to understand better what are the requirement.

There is a possibility of change the text determination of a key of the table that your condition use.

Please, give to us more information.

tks.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

A simple solution will be to create a Z table with condition types and texts.Most importantly with validity dates.

At the time of printing you can print the text from the ZTABLE for the relevant condition.The validity period will ensure that you keep the history of what a particular condition discount was called for a given period.

Thanks

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your help! Now I know how to handle this reqest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for the very fast reactions to my thread! Great!

Our users want to change the text/name of a condition.

On following path in customizing is where normally the naming or text of a condition is maintained (for those with the authorization as administrator):

SPRO => Sales and Distribution => Basic Functions => Pricing => Pricing Control => Define Condition Types => Maintain Condition Types

Here in column 'Condition Type' the SAP-condition PR00 is named 'Price' and that's the text which is found in the conditions of a sales order (right?).

Our users would like to change such a text/name themselves from time to time.

Not while creating or changing a sales order, but they would like to do it to realize their marketing actions. They anyway require hundreds of conditions for discounts and want to use them with a different naming. For example for seasonal discounts a condition would be renamed from 'New Year discount', to 'Spring Discount', to 'Sunshine Discount' .... and so on, but the condition type would always be only one, for example 'ZSEA'.

Is that possible in the SAP system?

Thank you very much!

regards

Humblebub

0 Kudos

Hi,

You may add the "dialog maintenance" for the table T685T and create a transaction variant for the SM31 with only the edit and save option.

But it will be dangerous.

Regards

OLA

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

is this changed text be only reflected in the invoice print or is it to be used for some other reason as well.

if it is only used during invoice print then I would suggest you to do changes there.

rgs,

ak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Humblebub,

As the given requirement is not possible in Standard SAP system but you can work around to fulfill user requirements. I believe user require all this changes for printing of Invoice.

You can achieve this requirement by Text Determination or give list of all conditions at Additional Data B screen at Item & header level.

Text Determination :

u2022 Define text determination for conditions at header (for header conditions) & item (for item conditions) and ask user to maintain text for condition over there only.

u2022 Ask your ABAP Consultant to pick those text from text determination and use in Smart Form for particular condition type.

Additional Data B

u2022 Ask your ABAP Consultant to design u201CAdditional Data B u201D screen at header (for header conditions) & item (for item conditions) in such a way that system should pick all there required condition over there and allow user to change the text over there.

u2022 Ask your ABAP Consultant to pick those texts from Additional Data B and use in Smart Form for particular condition type.

You can play with this requirement in many way, but it is not allowed to do the changes in standard u201CConditionu201D tab.

Hope it will fulfill your user requirement.

Regardsu2026

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Humblebub,

The required funcanality is not possible in SAP, may I know why exactelly your user want to change the text or condition type at run time ?