cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trasport error while trasporting the Masterdata infosource

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, ALL

I have a Infosource in the DEV and then Testing, But i cannot see the datasource assingment to that datasource so, i hv assinged the datasource and activated the trasfer rules.those got into one request and trasported i can see only the objects like - trsferstructure and Trasferrules. then i released them but they failed in the Testing.

the error says

DataSource 8ZFUNCARET does not exist in source system FINTBW5100 of version A

Mapping between data source 8ZFUNCARET and source system FINTBW5100 is inconsistent

DataSource 8ZFUNCARET does not exist in source system FINTBW5100 of version A

Field /BIC/ZFUNCARE will not be delivered from DataSource 8ZFUNCARET in source system FINTBW5100

Field LANGU will not be delivered from DataSource 8ZFUNCARET in source system FINTBW5100

Field TXTMD will not be delivered from DataSource 8ZFUNCARET in source system FINTBW5100

Please help me what does this mean....

and how to trasport them and please tell me step by step.

thanks in advance..

Regrds

KA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AK,

Create the export datasource in the traget system(your test system) on the object ZFUNCARET. Then retransport your request. The transport request should contain both the transfer rules and transfer structure.

Bye

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI dinesh

Sorry for late reply!!

When i want rightclicked ont he object zfuncare(functional area Text) in the infoproviders i cannot see the generate export datasource.

Could you please tell me where can i creat the 8zfuncaret(Generated datasource)

Thanks in advance

KA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ka,

Search your object in Infosource level, then right click and go with generate export datasource.

Thanks

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram

I have created the datasource its says the datasource is succesfully created. but i cannot see the datasource in the DM's(I have enabled the show all the generated datasources in the setting ).

And aslo i cannot see the datasource in the source system overview.

can u please tell how to see the datasource. i can see the datasource(8zfuncaret)in the source system overview in the DEV sys.

Former Member
0 Kudos

AK,

Hope you are searching in Infosource Level, please change setting to show display generated objects or referesh.Now check.

Did you creat datasource in Dev and searching in Qty, if yes you cant find you have to transport.

Let me know.

Thanks

Ram

Message was edited by: Ram

Message was edited by: Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

I have changed the settigns and checked too and also refreshed tooo..and once loggedout and logged in also.

No, I have generated the datasource in the Quality. and searching in QLTY.i can see the datasource inthe RSA6 trasacton of the BW system.

And in the source system overview i can see the datasource inthe DEV sys. and not in QLYTY.

Regards

KA

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi A K,

after generate export datasource, try 'replicate datasource' in QLTY, and rsa1->infosource->right click the root node 'infosource' and 'insert lost node(s)'.

hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

AK,

Let me clear.

You have created DataSource in Qty.

You find datasource in RSA6 in Dev.

In dev in the source system overview you find it but not in qty.

Rite, or you have done everything in Dev and not finding qty.

Just transport the datasource, in RSA6 search teh datasource then there itself only create transport request and send it to further.

Hope its clear,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Sorry to confuse you...

I have created the Datasource in the Qlty.I can see the datasource in RSA6 of Qlty. now i have replicated the

Masterdatasources then i can find the datasource in the source system overview. now everything is fine. and

-->now i have trasported the request with the Trasfer rules and the trasfer structure of the Zfun_area infoobject.I have to wait for some time to check is that trasport is success or not.

One I am wondering is that it doesnt prompted me to save in request while generating the Datasource in Qlty...

thanks and i will update u if the request went fine.

I think im clear this time Ram..sorry very much..

The request was success and the problem was soleved thanks very much ..

Thank u very much Dinesh and Ram....I have rewarded the point both ...

KA.

Message was edited by: A K

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

AK,

Datasource is not present in Quality system thats why transport has failed.

Either take export data source to qty or create export data source in Qty if the data target is available on which you want to create data source.

Thanks

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Only the generated datasource will be ok . or i have to trasport relevent to the 8zfuncaret datasource objects.

Regards

KA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have not any enhancements(in BW DEV system not R/3 DEV) to 8zfuncaret the data source,Only the generated datasource will be ok .

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P