cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change WBS element from Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

I have created one sales order with WBS element assignment then I have created billing document and released to accountingu2026.

Accounting and controlling documents are fineu2026

After creation of accounting document system is allowing to change or delete the WBS element at sales order item levelu2026same time profit centre field does not allow to change or delete

We donu2019t want to user to change WBS element after creation of accounting documentu2026that field should be shown in greyu2026

Please help me to solve this issueu2026

Thanks,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

You cant make the field disabled by standard SAP system. Whenever you do VA02, you can make changes to WBS element field. You can take the help of ABAPer if it is possible or not.

Or you can create status profile and assign it to item category, wherein you can mention change of document is possible or not. And then give this authorization to authorized person. So that only authorized person and no other can change the document

Hope this will help you.

regards,

Sagar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a Transaction Variant for the transaction VA02 in which you have to maintain the WBS Element field as output only.

1. Go to SHD0, enter VA02 in Transaction & give a name to the transaction variant and press Create.

2. Enter an order no., go to the item "Account Assignment" tab.

3. Check "Output Only" against WBS Element in the screen listing all the tabstrips & Fields.

4. Exit & Save.

You will be returned to the SHD0 screen.

Select the "Standard Variants" Tab under "Standard Vriants" tab. Press activate to activate the Transaction Variant.

Go to VA02 to test the variant. You will get the WBS Element disabled.

Revert in case of any doubts.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply...i agreed what u r saying but my issue is after completion of accounting document system should not allow to change the WBS at sales order item level.

With your suggestion i can make this field display...if i make this field display i can not change WBS before creation of billing document.

Thanks,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

if any body knows any idea regarding this issue please write me ...........this issue is very critical for us.......

Thanks,

Raj