cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ABAP certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had read ABAP manual twise and trying to prepare myself. I am planning to attempt sap ABAP exam in July 2009. But when I evaluate myself via execode website result is not more than 50 %. I have also 3 years experience in ABAP developement. Kindly guide me to success in July 09 exam.

Regards,

Syed Tayab Shah

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do not loose hope.

When I did my practice test I never used to cross 50%. But, now I have completd SIX certifications.

So do not worry.

At least you need to go through the material RELIGIOUSLY 5 times before going to exam. Moreover, read help.sap.com to clear your fundamentals. The questions are based on fundamentals only. The questions are little tricky, but the answer is there only. You need to read the question carefully and follow the elimination approach.

All the best,

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ravi,

Your reply is so knowledgeable regarding the subject. I will try my level best and read the manual at least 5 times.

Thanks and Regards,

Syed Tayab Shah

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member619089
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is very good if you are going for certification after2 years of experience in ABAP itself. You can easily crack this exam, do this revision in this manner- you have 5 books, Start 1st revision 1,2,3,4,5 Then Second revision 54321, then 3rd revision 12345,then fourth 4321 and then last 234. Your 2nd and fourth book is most important..

Good luck for exam

Harman