cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display of all sales group in standard report MCSI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

In standard report MCSI, i have one problem.

My sales team wants all sales group should be display in MCSI even though particular sales group does not have any sales order/incoming returns/ sales/credit memos.All sales group should be display in list either with value or zero balance.

Right now system is showing list of sales group which have some balance in either of above field.

what adjustment i have to do to bring all sales group in this report.

please suggest me.

Thanks in advance.

Parag.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MCSI displays the data from your custom info structures (tables Snnn where nnn is between 501 and 999). The records in those tables are created only if there is some activity. I.e. if there were no sales, deliveries, etc. (whatever you have configured) in the given period for the given characteristics, there will be no record in the database and, naturally, nothing will be displayed in MCSI. This is how it works and it actually makes sense - creating blank records would be a tremendous waste of space.

If your customers insist, such requirement may be accomodate only with a custom ABAP report utilizing the data from Snnn table(s).

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parag,

I am not sure why you are not getting the data foe the sales group. If you have a sales group

based on which you have created a report in self define analysis, You may have to update the employees in that group with the update group.

Regards

Ram Pedarla