cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fire fighter role text file missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

We installed SAP GRC access control suite. While opening Lauch Pad, I am able to see below mentioned components as enabled: CUP, ERM, RAR. As we have assigned these roles to GRC admin user id:

cc_ume_roles.txt

ae_ume_roles.txt

re_ume_roles.txt

My query is : Fire fighter is showing as disabled. As we are not able to find role - ff_ume_roles.txt

Can you please help me in finding the role file, where we can download the same.

Kindly provide your valuable suggestion or option which we can opt for?

Regards-

Shubhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hkaur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Shubil,

You can create the FF Admin Role and add FF Admin actions to the Role. You can add the following actions :

ConfChangeRoleLogReport, ConfChangeUserLogReport, InvalidUserReport Permission, LogSummaryReport, ReasonActivityReportSessionSummaryReport, SessionSummaryRoleBasedReport, SODReport, TranUsageReport, ViewConfigurationTab, ViewReportsTab.

These actions will be available in UME. For more information on this, you can refer the Security Guide.

Harleen

SAP GRC RIG

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sudhip/Harleen,

Some how i couldn't find any of the FF Actions . I tried searching with FF and even with the actual Action names

ConfChangeRoleLogReport

ViewConfigurationTab

ViewReportsTab

etc.....

. I couldn't find any of them.

Actually i am configuring this in Quality system. Can you please tell what iam missing

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhi,

For Fire Fighter you need to create the Administrator Role for Super user Privilege Management(FF)

To create the SAP GRC Super user Privilege Management administrator role:

1. Use your Web browser to connect to and log in to the SAP NetWeaver J2EE server; on the Index page, click User Management.

2. In the Get dropdown list, select Role and then select Create Role.

3. Enter FF_ADMIN as the role name and enter a short description on the General Information Tab.

4. Select the desired Action tab and then search for all the SAP GRC Superuser Privilege

Management -related UME actions by entering FF in the Get field. Choose Get.

5. Choose Select All and then choose Add.

6. Choose Save.

Now assign this FF_ADMIN role to your user. You problem will be resolved 100%.

Regards,

Sudip.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudip,

To create FF_ADMIN Role in SAP NetWeaver J2EE server, first we need to have Fire fighter roles in the system. In my case FF roles are not there in the system.

Currently we are searching for the text file, which contains all Fire Fighter roles. which we can upload on J2EE server.

Can you please suggest where we can look for the file, containing all FF roles?

Regards,

Shubhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhi,

I have told you all the steps how to find out all the actions in UME.

For Fire Fighter there is no text file. So, don't search for FF text file.

Login to UME -> Create one role and assign actions.

While assigning actions you will see Available Actions in the left side and Assigned Actions in the right side. In the Available Actions just search for FF and click on Go button.

Here you can see 14 actions will be displayed. Just Assign all the actions by clicking on Add button.

Then Click on Save button, your Role will be saved.

Now you can assign this created role to your approprite User.

Thanks,

Sudip.