SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settings for Invoice Cancellation

former_member199650
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could anybody please guide me what is the significance of field for 'RevClearCheck single' in SAP Utilities -> Invoicing -> Define Basic Settings for Reversal.

And what will be the impact if we use "Automatic Clearing Reversal (With Partial Reversal)" option for this field?

And what will be the impact if we use "Clearing confirmation through a dialog" option for this field?

Thanks and Regards

3 REPLIES 3

former_member199650
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am closing this request as no replies are coming.

I request you all to please keep sending your replies.

Thanks and Regards

Edited by: MP Vashishth on Jul 1, 2009 3:43 PM

Edited by: MP Vashishth on Jul 1, 2009 3:45 PM

former_member199650
Participant
0 Kudos

I am closing this request as no replies came.

Please keep on sending your replies.

Thanks and Regards

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

MP:

The general idea is that invoices may have been cleared by a payment or other means. When user tries to reverse the invoice if stil cleared, these settings will indicate what option is utilized. If dialog, then a popup will appear to user asking them to choose the clearings for reset. If automatic (with partial) then no popup but the clearing will be automatically reset. Otherwise, the user must execute separate reset clearing transaction prior to invoice reversal being allowed.

regards,

bill.