cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

script printing changes when transport from QTY to Production.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i m having a problem with sap script printing. i have a report which prints well in a perticular printer when it is in Quality server. but when i transport it to Production it gets different fonts style and the alignment of the fonts gets disturb, like out of 10 values in amount fields 1 or 2 amounts alignments gets changed.

what could be the reason for this. and what could be its solution.

plzz help me to solve this problem..

thanx...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the device type.

Regards,

Raju.

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

it may not only be printer settings, but even different real printers (Hardware).

another thing is that sapscript forms are client dependant, so be careful when transporting them. it may be the case that you are using an older version of your form, and transported the newest version just to a wrong client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This should be the problem with the printer settings.

Check it once again.

Regards,

Najam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the printers in both the Servers. The printer settings will do the change. Contact the Basis guys or the hardware guys there and check the printer settings.

Check the request numbers of the FORMS so that any other code replaces that old code you are telling.

But i strongly believe that it will be the printer settings.

Regards,

SUBBU.

Former Member
0 Kudos

plzz send some replies why no reply for a long time..???

Former Member
0 Kudos

plzzzz reply back to solve this problem

thanx....

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx for ur replies.

but its the same printer im using for both the servers..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check the printer settings in QTY & PROD ?. If printer is different in PROD then it must show effect on Output of Script. So compare printer settings in boht systems.