cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot see PGI in RRP3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can see goods movement happened in ECC against a delevery but when I checked in APO in Product view i could not see PGI in Forecast view.

Could you please help me understand why it is not showing

Thanks and Regards

Abhijeet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

APO is a system which take care of the part which need to be plan,

its only a planning tool which.

You can not see any docuemnts related to execution in APO.

like if u create a order for say 100 ton and u did gr for 20 ton then in apo you will see this order as only 80 ton not as 100 ton.

hope this helps you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply

But I think we can see the PGI qty in the withdrawl section in RRP3.

And also i think that forecast should get reduced once the PGI has been done for that material,

but i cant see forecast getting reduced

Regards

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you talking about the delivery document , that means delivery is created but PGI has not done then it is true that you can see in RRP3 view as well as in ATP view also.

And please check in product master , demand tab page, what valu is available in praposed stretgy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the praposed strategy is 10 and for this strategy forcast should get reduced in APO the moment PGI is done against a delevery, but ut is not doing

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

10 means it will consume pir in ECC not in APO, use 20 in apo, hope your problem will solve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After PGI in ECC the quantity gets CIFed to APO as stoc-in-transit or In-transit, based on the availability date of this quantity at destination location it will be netted against the forecast and planning will not take for that quantity.

In case of strategy 20 the Sales Order will consume the forecast and once you do the delivery against this sales order withdrawal of equivalant quantity takes place from the forecast. For withdrawal you need to make setting in CFM1. (I am not having access to ECC so will be unable to tell you the exact setting but their is a check box for withdrawal).

Thanks,

Sanjog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you want to say that forecast in APO will not get reduced by PGI if strategy is 10 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check and confirm.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sanjog,

sorry but I am not getting the exact setting

Regards

Abhi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

Strategy 10 refers to MTS production, which means Fcst. will not be effected whether Sales Order is created or not. In case of Strategy 20 the movement Sales order is created Fcst is consumed to that extent. Creation of delivery for the same order will reduce the Sales order Qty. to that extent a Delivery would be visible in rrp3 at the supplying location. doing PGI will remove that delivery from the rrp3 view and stocks will be reduced to that extent.

Trust this clarifies your issue.

Thanks,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks harsh,

I fully agree with you

But my Question is if I have set Requirement Strategy as 10 in product master

Then once the PGI is done in ECC then this PGI will go to APO.

Then in APO it will reduce the stock and consequently reduce the forecast.

This is something that is standard but for some reason my forecast qty is not getting reduced though I can see stock qty getting reduce

Now I am wonderign the reson why the forecast is not getting reduced

Regards

Abhi