cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anonymous access denied error ..while trying to consume a webservice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Im trying to consume a 3rd party webservice by importing Adaptive webservice model, i have created the model and deployed it sucessfully.Even,webservice proxy has been defined and im able to get that in webservice white list. Now here comes the problem when i try to call the service ...Exception occurs Saying that ...Anonymous Access denied !

How to Create webservice groups & references in 2004s ????

Any clues about the same ........?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By the message 'Anonymous Access denied', it appears that Web Service server is throwing this message.

Check with 3rd Party of which you are using web service.

regards,

ganga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganga,

Thanx for the response... !

I'll explain you the whole scenario:

Actually when i try to interpret the same using SOAPUI..i got the response , but it has to be achieved in 2pahses ...firstly, initial request has to be posted to an url for authentication and from the initial response SAML assertions has to be passed as a part of second request ..Here the second request would be my main redquest.

Now, in this case how can i consume the service?? Even, in the Service white list it shows only a single request node instead of two. Do u think that technical user groups has to be configured?? if so , Please let me know how to do tat ??

so any help on the same would be really appriciated....!