cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Large number of records in Sender JDBC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a requirement where a legacy database sends data close to 4000 records (via a script) to a MS access database.

of the four thousand, the script is such that it fetches data upto 2 yrs old..where as when the interface runs in XI it will be run on daily basis..how can i filter the above in XI?..ther is not even a time stamp in the antiquated legacy database..

Also , could u throw light on how i should get the details for connection from XI to MS access?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For MS ACCESS

/people/sameer.shadab/blog/2005/10/24/connecting-to-ms-access-using-receiver-jdbc-adapter-without-dsn

In MSACCESS add extra field Status and ask script to populate by default "F"

When picked by Sender JDBC Adapter make it to update "T"

Rgds

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thank u..but my requirement is sender JDBC (MS access) to XI to proxy..ne idea on that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do with Server proxies

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2b/f49b21674e8c44940bb3beafd83d5c/content.htm

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

rgds

srini

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FYI~~

if the concern is on the number of records being pulled by JDBC adapter, I have had scenarios where over 50 thousand records were being polled into XI. Without any complex mapping or BPM it took under 20 min to process the whole data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ABAP server proxy is ok..but i was keen on finding out if ther is any info available on Sender JDBC using MS access DB?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try with the Connection parameters as done in Receiver Comm Channel and instead use "SELECT" to fetch u r records

is it not working ?? have u tried ?

lemme know

rgds

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

its just in the blue print phase..will check it and let u know..thnx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Gud

Viele Spass