cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rule Based GATP with Stock transfer order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have activated the rule based with stock transfer GATP, but I have the following two issues

1. when I change sales order in EEC and make a ATP check , the system will not conisder the previous created stock transfer requisition and create a seperate stock transfer requisition, that is, if I trigger 10 times ATP check, the system will create another 10 stock transfer requisition. does anyone know how to let the system delete the previous stock transfer requisition , then create a new one, or using the existing stock transfer requisition?

2. the generated stock transfer requisition is always firmed, it causes if the sales order is deleted, the system can not delete the requisition via heuristic. how to let the system generate unfirmed stock transfer requisition?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

does anyone know how to solve my the above issues?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Liu,

First thing to check is if your ATP check is including Stock Transfers as a supply (receipt) element. SPRO>IMG>APO>GATP>Product Availability check>Maintain Check control Find and select the relevant ATP Checking group and business event, select ATP Check control:Scope of check. Included in the list should be 'BD' Stock transfer reservation.

Rgds,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello DB49,

Do you know how to control the STR created by rule-based ATP check to be un-firm? I am using consolidate location rule, the STR is firmed, which generated by system automatically, moving stock from another location to the consolidate location.

We want to make it unfirm or not created, as we have CTM running overnight to peg the requirement.

much appreciate,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rick,

I have never researched this, so I don't know.

The reason I have never looked at this is because I would never want any other process to change  supply elements generated by the GATP process.  Once these elements are disturbed, then the confirmations of the Sales orders are also open to be disturbed.  Regular runs of BackOrder Processing, which accompany most ATP solutions, can then change the sales docs with unpredictable results.  Even without BOP, the next Sales person who re-ATPs the order might be in for an unpleasant surprise.

Best regards,

DB49