cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem during import of 121 transport requests to productive system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We have problem during import of transport requests to productive system. Import of 121 transport requests stopped very soon in phase "N" (in TRBAT I have only one entry and in TRJOB as well).

In sm50 there is an BGD running under user DDIC in client 000 now for 14453 seconds (program SAPLSDB2). This should be import.

In SM37 I can see it as job "RDDGEN0L" with repport"RDDGENBB". Based on some literature it should perform "Converting all structure changes generated by the import and recorded in table TBATG, other than the structure changes to matchcode objects." Very interesting that TBATG has only four entries related to 2 indexes in table "DFKKOPK" , one in table "DFKKREP06" and one" ENQU" for EFKKEXC". (only this last one has not status error)

For fist two indexes I know they are not present as objects "LIMU""INDX" in any transport request beeing imported.

Also on productive system there is no"VOL" and "ZOL"indexes for table "DFKKOPK"(instead they are created on test system ie. not transported from development to test system)

Last command for that process is "CREATE INDEX "DFKKOPK~HKO" ON "DFKKOPK" ("MANDT", "HKONT", "OPBEL") PCTFREE 10 INITRANS 002 TABLESPACE PSA

PTR3 STORAGE (INITIAL 0000000016 K NEXT 0000000016 K MINEXTENTS 0000000001 MAXEXTENTS UNLIMITED PCTINCREAS"

There is enaught space on disk and in tablespaces (it is an oracle/HPux server).

Does anyone knows workaroun to solve production

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you importing these transport requests simultaneously into production?

I would suggest you try doing in smaller groups of 5 or 10 and then see whether you are able to import the requests

Rohit

Answers (0)