cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query from a MultiCube

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a query in which the InfoProvider is the BW Stats MultiCube. Is there anyway I can check what the Infocubes this particular query is using. The reason is I want to carry out some tests loads and if possible would like to limit the loads. Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Niten,

you can use table RSDCUBEMULTI,

objvers = 'A', for bw statistic, currently only one multiprovider 0BWTC_C10, so you will get the basic cubes are

0BWTC_C02

0BWTC_C03

0BWTC_C04

0BWTC_C05

0BWTC_C09

0BWTC_C11

and you can load to these cubes - rsa1->infosources->application component technical content->bw statistics.

hope this helps.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Niten,

in the query change, in the query designer, you can see in the infoproviders section, teh availble infoproviders and the characteristics in those.

you can see the technical names of the selected chars in the query and thus know which infoproviders(cubes) they belong to.

Hope this helps..

thanks,

former_member188325
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Open the Qyery in change mode first.Then drag and drop 0INFOPROV (it is available under Data Package dimension) into rows/filter...from context menu--->restrict...in pop-up window,under fixed values tab you can see all the infoProviders on which Multi cube is based.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niten,

One of the ways is -

open query in BEx Query Designer go to Datapackage dimension then Infoprovider then values - you shall be able to see all the Infoprovider / cubes used in the multi cube used for this query,

hope it helps

Vikash