Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send more than one email while creating Order

dorota_janik
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

after upgrade from 4.5 to 4.7 we have following problem. In 4.5 in XK03 t-code we could enter for our vendors more than one email address (divided by ";" sign). In 4.7 it is impossible. When we create Purchase Order, the output of the created document is email (our own defined Z*) and we would like that this document prinout should be sent to more than one vendor's email addresses.

And in our R/3 4.7 we cannot input in XK03 more than one email address because program SAPFM06P, which prints Purchase Orders, runs function module SX_INTERNET_ADDRESS_TO_NORMAL, which checks if there are ";" in the address and if yes - it causes error.

How to make vendor data so that the email is sent to more than one email address?

any help would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dorota,

I think there is no such option to disable in SPRO as far i am aware of.

May be you might want to use a distribution list instead of an email? Or try to misuse any unused field( you can enable many other fields from SPRO which are really not used generally).

Cheers

VJ

Btw if you wish to explore here is the path in SPRO

Fiancial Accounting --> Accounts Receviable and Accounts payable --> Vendor Accounts --> Master Data --> Prepareations for creating vendor master data --> Define account groups with screen layout.

Select the account group for your vendor and from the next screen double click on General data section and then again double click on communication section.

Cheers

VJ

Message was edited by: Vijayendra Rao

dorota_janik
Explorer
0 Kudos

No, I found out that this check only accepts following email addresses format:

Local@Domain

<Local@Domain>

Comment <Local@Domain>

"Comment" <Local@Domain>

Local@Domain (Comment)

So the only solution is to turn off email checking so that we can send more than one email at one time while creating Purchase Order.

Does anyone know where I can find it in SPRO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dorota,

When you specify more than one address using the "Other Email Addresses" button on the address maintenance screen, what happens?

(I'm guessing that only the one flagged as "Standard Number" is used, but have you tried this option?)

Regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just another thought, can u not replace ; with some other terminating chara like #??