cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Relevance Vanishes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I created a sales order with Item Category TAN (ZTAN in my project) and billing relevance as "M". I created delivery and suddenly billing relevance vanishes in the sales order. Could you please provide me the solution please?

Thanks,

Sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check M might be M is not proper for billing relevant B or G is their check this

Sageer

SmileZhang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Sam,

What do you mean for "Billing Relevance Vanishes" ?

Do you mean VBAP-FKREL was M when creating sales order and became blank after delivery?

Thanks and regards,

Smile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smile,

You are right. VBAP FKREL disappears from the sales order after delivery creation. I'm unable to bill the item (which is delivery related). This is a strange situation. Could you provide me with some solution?

Thanks in advance,

Sam

SmileZhang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

How about the LIPS-FKREL? Is it also blank?

Did you create billing document with reference to the delivery document?

Which error did you get during billing creation?

Thanks and regards,

Smile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smile,

Billing relevance VBAP FKREL was M when I created sales order. I created delivery, shipment and PGI. When I try to create invoice I get error "The document is not relevant for Billing". Then I checked VBAP FKREL and found blank to my surprise. Also it was greyed out so I wasn't able to enter M manually.

Please help me with some solution.

Thank you very much for your time and effort.

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried this scenario and it works fine.

The billing is geting generated without hiccups.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

billing relevance M is used mostly for batch determined items. this is how it works...

if batch of a material is determined in the delivery, the main line item will have delivery/picking quantity 0 and the sub-items representing the batches as delivery/picking quantity relevant. this is replicated in the billing document if billing relevance A is used.

if M is used, then the main item is not included in the billing document as this has 0 quantity. the delivery sub-item the becomes the main item in the billing.

if you are not using batch determination, perhaps the use of M is not appropriate.

on the other hand, if you are using batch determination in the delivery, this is possibly what could have happened:

1. you create a sales order with item 10, material XX100. this item has billing relevance.

2. you create delivery, and batch determination/split occurs. sub-item 90001 is created for item 10.

3. if you go back to the sales order, billing relevance for item 10 itself will "vanish". however, look in your document flow and you will find the item 90001 (this is where billing relevance will be).

please try this and post again.

regards.

Edited by: jonathan y on Jun 5, 2009 12:39 PM

Edited by: jonathan y on Jun 5, 2009 12:41 PM

SmileZhang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Could you please test in your QAS or DEV system whether the issue could be reproduced by creating new sales order, delivery and invoice?

If yes, I would suggest you to report a customer message to SAP support center since debugging is necessary to find why the billing relevance turns blank.

If issue only happens with specific order, pls consider cancelling the goods issue, delivery, delete sales order and recreate it.

Please also check whether you are using any userexit in MV50AFZ1.

Regards,

Smile