cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link a document to an process order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a document type MBD (master Batch documentatione) and defined object link : MARA, MKAL, PORDER.

Then I have created a document with the CV01n I have connected him to the production version of a material. When I create a process order with this production version and I go in Header --> Documents the system respond whit this message: Documents not found!

Con you help me?

I'm apologize for my bad English.

Giuseppe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your collaboration.

For Benaka Rajes : I have done as you have written in the case 2 but I don't see anything in the process order yet.

For Aby Thomas : I have linked the Document to the production version (MKAL object).

Moreover in the document the object MKAL has Seen without label (description). Could be this one indicator that there is something that doesn't correctly work?

Giuseppe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the following

1) In cv01/02N, Have you linked the Document to the Material or the production order?

2) If it is linked to the material in MARA, you have to slect the material, go to additional data tab and view the document..

Regards

Aby

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

friend,

In SAP DMS there two ways to link document to Business objects like MARA, MKAL etc....

case-1, We can link documents from DMS side using CV01n creat mode or CV02n change mode.

sap recomands only some busisnee objects has to be linked from DMS side using above codes.

Case-2 Linking from Busines object side ex Process order COR1. similarly lot of ojects works like this.

only we can display those Documents from DMS side.

Prerquisit is u have to set Flag in DC10 custamization during define object link- set flag Additional object

and creat new document.

this will solve your problem,