cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Lost and Found in WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I would like to find out if there is a way or a transaction code that I can use to do a bulk transfer of stock lost or found for my materials. I have tried transaction code LT01 and using the 999 movement but this transaction only does material one by one. The business does not want us to use movement type 551 and 552 anymore because of abuse of this transaction.

Regards

K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In standard system you can only use LT01 and LT10 to transfer goods from one bin to another (WM-mvt 999). With LT10 you can move several items at once (into one bin).

However, I don't know how this could replace mvt 551 / 552. Scrapping is done in IM and corresponding WM bookins come after that by processing the suitable TR from LB10.

I don't think it is a good idea to change the normal / standard way of booking because of misuse of the system.

The mentioned question is WM-related. As I mentioned booking takes place first in IM - if someone misuses MB1A + 551 than you cannot eliminate this by a pure WM booking since WM booking just a consequence of IM booking - I mean you cannot control IM trough WM.

Please clarify your question if my answer is not relevant.

Regards,

Csaba