cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order field in production order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I see there is a field sales order assigned to production order. In my scenario when we create a sales order production order gets created automatically in background due to the strategy group. So in production order, i see a field sales order and also i can see the sales order number in that field which is fine.

But when we create a sales order with reference to quote, then in production order i see the quote number displayed in sales order field in the production order.

My client wanted to have sales order number rather quote.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Quantum.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please note that if sales order stock has already been assigned to a quotation, the stock of the resulting orders is also managed under the quotation number.

If you require to tag the sale order no to the production order then define the requirement type not as the make to order. This you can control at item category level also. While for sales order make requirement type make to order related.

While doing so please note that you have to use the special rule to determine the requirement type which will based on the item category and mrp type.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and regards,

Atul