cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Probelm in calling ME23N from WebDynpro ABAP application.

veerendra_nath2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My requirement is to call the transaction ME23N by doing some action from WDA application.

And I have to pass the Purchase Order Nubmer from this WDA application.

• This is for your information, For this I have created the Transactional iView for ME23N and I am using the PCD location .*

I am using the " navigate_absolute " method from the portal intergration ( IF_WD_PORTAL_INTEGRATION ).

There I am passing the launching paramerters and Business parameters . It is opening the ME23N Screen, But it is not taking the purchase order number what I am paasing in the business parameters . It is always taking the default purchase order number.

And one more this , the same thing i have tried for VA03 transaction, here everything is going fine.

But I did not understand the why it is not taking purchase order number what I am passing from the WDA application in the business parameters.

Hope I have given my query clearly...

Please help me...

Thanks & Regards,

Veerendra Nath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution found.

You can use Tcode MMPURPAMEPO Tcode.

In your URL set the parameter P_EBELN with the PO number and set the OKCODE to execute the report.

This transaction is used in Portail only.

You can found the same for MIGO/MIRO and several other Tcode.

Regards

Ludovic Bento

former_member208517
Participant
0 Kudos

Seems the answer the too later.

If possible, you should use Me23 instead of me23n. Me23 is much easy to call just like VA03.

it is not easy to call me23n webdynpro.