cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while openning Interactive Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing an propblem while openning the Interactive PDF. I created an interactive PDF in Adobe LiveCycle Designer v8.0.

The Adobe Reader was 8.1. The form was working well and after quite few days i am got this below message, but the same form was openning well in other systems with adobe reader 9.1 and i updated the reader with 9.1 in my system aslo and i am still getting this message. What would be the problem and kinldy provide a solution for this.

"This document enabled extended features in Adobe Reader. The document has been changed since it was created and use of extended features is no longer available. Please contact the author for the original version of this document."

Thanks and Regards,

Chandran S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the date/time on server. If the server has a date/time set after the date/time of the client pc, you will see the error message.

Hope this helps, solved a similar problem i had.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandran,

As per my understanding, i had faced the same issue while i was trying to place a script on the Master Page. Due to this trick, my master page got corrupted and the Form didn't open up and gave me the same error as u r facing.

Also, this error may be caused when u create certain UI elememnts on the Form but not able to select them in the hierarchy view of the form in designer, that means the form is corrupted.

Or if in case u r using some external font styles may also lead to this error.

Hope this helps..!!

Thanks

Amita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amita,

Thanks for your reply, actually i integerated the Adobe Interactive Form in to WebDynpro Java Application and that was configured in the portal. When i ty to open application in my system i facing this problem, the same application was openned in some other systen then it works fine. The problem will be in reader, eventhough i updated Adobe Reader v8.1 to v9.1 i am still get this message and not able to do anything.

Kindly Help Us

Thanks & Regards,

Chandran S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandran,

Did this form ever worked before this error had come up? if yes, you can try reverting the changes that u did after that..Also if that is so, the problem is not with the Reader version.

Hope this helps..

Thanks,

Amita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Check your Authorization

2. Are you using some other language in adobe form

3. Ask Your Basis team to restart the Server

4. Check if any upgrade needed for your Adobe reader

5. Increase the Virtual Memory of you are System.

By

Parthasarathi