cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Systems Found under Support Package Stack - MO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I seeing message "No Systems Found" on my Support Package Stack (under Maintenance Optimizer), though the solution directory actually has 4 system attach to it. My system is SOLMAN 4.0 with ST is 400 sp 17. Anyone experienced the same issue ? Please advice, thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume you created Logical Components for the systems, did you create these for the right Component.

And did you assign these properly to the Solution Landscape?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Yap, I use logical component and pretty sure I choose the right component, my satellite system is ECC 6, and already assign the corresponden system appropriate with system role..

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay, so you run tx DSWP, select the right solution in the solution overview, choose change managemant and sps.

And when you do that it says "no systems found"

Edited by: David Kroone on Jun 3, 2009 1:40 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Exactly, that's what I did..

Former Member
0 Kudos

This might sound stupid, but can you click the "display filter" button on the right top side of the screen.

Does it show anything in the dropdown boxes?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see, but I used no filter at all, all filter set to all....

Former Member
0 Kudos

And when you click the dropdownboxes your systems aren't visible?

It should say:

All with leading role

All

SID1

SID2

etc

Edited by: David Kroone on Jun 3, 2009 1:49 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can only see one demo system (which is considered as the leading role)...but not the others....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then you might not have put the others in the actual solution....not sure though.

Let's check:

Tx DSWP - select solution - operations setup in left screen - solution settings

Tab System Group

What is mentioned as leading role of the solution?

And how many of your systems in the logical component that is connected to this solution are highlighted in green (which means: put in solution)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

So I attached several system (demo, development, etc) into 1 logical component only. Are you saying that I should create different logical component for each instance+client ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, 1 logical component is enough.

But when you look in the screen i just mentioned all systems should be "put in solution".

That way you can create various solutions using only half the entries from a logical component.

But if you have a solution in which you want to use all systems in a logical component you need to manually activate them in the solution settings area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see, well, It's all show up in system group of Solution Setting Area....Is there any further setting to make them available ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

So now they are all highlighted green?

They should be visible in your mopz sps now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, I mean I can see all the system as 1 row logical component, only 1 which is set as default system leading role hilited with green flag, how do I make the others green ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

When in change mode right click on the system you want to add in your solution and choose "put in solution"

Click Save

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fuih....I didn't notice such 'right click' for put in selection, thanks a lot David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your welcome

Answers (0)