cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SapScript- Custom Font setting not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an issue related SapScript - Font Setting. Whatever Custom setting i am giving to the text written in the text-element of the Page window inside the form through paragraph or charater format e.g.

Font Family: Times Font Size - 12 Bold: - on . Is displaying as it is in the page window . But when I test the form for print layout through :- Utilities -> Printing Test. All my given custom setting is override by the system default setting in the print preview of the form.

Is there any idea or clue how to solve this isssue?

I am using the SAP 4.7 EE IDES.

Pankaj Singh.

ABAP/4 Consultant.

A.M Technologies

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once check the Paragraph format and Character format. And check whether you are assigning them in proper way in window

i.e.

P1 <ch>xxxxxxx<\>

If you are given like this and it is not working then it is better to delete already existing Paragraph format and Character format and create new ones and assign them again. Don't forget to Activate the form again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you have defined the Paragraph format, have you defined the same in text editor and the window you want to use?

It should work if you have defined.

Regards,

Sandhya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandhya,

I have got your reply . Thanks for sending me the reply on this issue related to Sapscript . Yes, I have created the paragraph format and character format of specific custom need and i am using the same format in multiple windows for font setting but unfortunately all my custom settings are ignored by the system and system replace my setting with default setttineg, i.e, font name :- Courier size:- 12 at print preview stage of the form.

if u can guide me on this issue i will be very thankful to you.

With Regards,

Pankaj Singh

ABAP/4 Consultant

(A.M Technologies)