Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find changes made to a BAPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

How can I find out the differences in a particular BAPI across releases?

I want to know what are the changes, if any, that have been made to a particular BAPI (BAPI_ALM_ORDER_MAINTAIN) across releases 4.6c and 4.7.2.

Regards,

Satyajit.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Satyajit,

U see the Table <b>TOJTB</b> where u can get all the information for the bapi Version etc...

<b>Go to transaction SWO1, enter the name of the object type for your BAPI, hit display button, hit header button on next screen.

This will show you transport data, change data, customization etc for the object type.</b>

Reward points if helpful.

regards,

Srikanth.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Refer this thread:

Hope it is useful.

Regards,

Gayathri

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Satyajit,

U see the Table <b>TOJTB</b> where u can get all the information for the bapi Version etc...

<b>Go to transaction SWO1, enter the name of the object type for your BAPI, hit display button, hit header button on next screen.

This will show you transport data, change data, customization etc for the object type.</b>

Reward points if helpful.

regards,

Srikanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Use the table TOJTB there you can find the entry for your BAPI and also the changes.

Regards,

YJR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Satyajit,

U can try will the SAP help files and check for release notes. If inthe version they have changed the FM then SAP would indicate. Secondly u can check on SAP site (OSS).

0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for all your responses.

Can you tell me what exactly to look for in TOJTB.

But I think SAP notes shall be the best way.

Does anyone know of similar notes?

Regards,

Satyajit.